Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New post series: Sneak Peek

After racing the sunset down rte. 128, I was able to spend a good hour out of doors after work this evening, kicked off the work that's going in to the new series of Trillium Brewing blog posts. While I won't go in to the details, let me just say that I am pretty darn excited at how this is developing, and the content I started to assemble today.

The following picture isn't exactly a particularly well veiled hint to what's in store.
...but I just wouldn't sleep well if I posted nothing tonight.


2 comments:

  1. Not being a beer brewer, I have no idea what this could be, but I'm very very intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good...at least the picture is semi-cryptic to some.

    helps with the intrigue factor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails